Ownership

The company is a subsidiary of Heineken N.V Netherlands which owns 75% of the total shareholding while the remaining 25% is owned by the public. The company has a capital of Rwf 5,142, 850,000 divided into 1,028,570,000 ordinary shares with a value of Rwf 5.00 each.

The number of the shareholders is 2,622 as at 31st March 2016.

Analysis of shareholding

ShareholderNumberClass of SharesPercentage of Issued Capital
Heineken International B.V 411,480,000 ordinary shares 40.01%
Beleggingsmaatschappijlimba B.V 359,950,000 ordinary shares 35.00%
Arisaig Africa Consumer Fund Limited 99,655,600 ordinary shares 9.69%
Rwanda Social Security Board 28,823,000 ordinary shares 2.80%
CFC Stanbic Nominees Ltd. 26,492,500 ordinary shares 2.58%
Invest Asset Management (Pty)Ltd - Investec Africa Fund 24,939,600 ordinary shares 2.42%
Standard Chartered Bank (Mauritius) Ltd.113 YL 13,587,400 ordinary shares 1.32%
Invest Asset Management (Pty)Ltd – Pan Africa Fund 7,938,200 ordinary shares 0.77%
Other Shareholders 55,703,700 ordinary shares 5.41%
Total 1,028,570,000 ordinary shares 100%

Contact Us

BRALIRWA LTD
B.P. 131 KIGALI RWANDA
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Tel: +250 252 587200 / 582993

Newsletter